Take your gardening from good to great using our Auto Watering System!
Take your garden from good to great using our Auto Watering System!
Assemble our self-watering system quickly and easily! No special tools required!
Our unit is essentially plug and play! Unpack the main unit out of the box, connect your main water supply, attach the coil hose and lay the soaker hose. That’s it – start watering your garden now!
Includes a programmable timer providing your garden vegetables and flowers the perfect amount of water needed every day, easily and efficiently with no waste, every day of your growing season!
The irrigation system works best if your water pressure (psi) is between 10 and 80. If the psi is greater than 80, the programmable timer in our system could be damaged.
We recommend purchasing our Water Pressure Regulator that will take your water pressure down to 40 psi .
This will ensure our irrigation system functions correctly.
If you don’t know your water pressure psi, we recommend you have it checked. A simple gauge can also be purchased at most hardware stores across the country.
• Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
• Carriers do not call before they deliver. Make sure you offer the phone number you can best be reached at just in case the driver runs into any problems so they can reach you immediately and get further instructions.
• You do not need to be home when the freight arrives, however, receiving the packages in person and signing for the freight if it is in good order is always good practice if possible.
• Deliveries will be made right to the door, porch or garage. Make sure you have a clear path for the truck and driver to manoeuver your package onto your property.
• Deliveries made where a signature is not possible may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area.
• Most likely you will need to move each box to your building location. Boxes are heavy and awkward to handle. Please arrange to have another person assist you in moving each box.
• Upon receiving, be sure to check the address label and confirm that the shipment is truly intended for you. Count the parcels and make sure you received all packages included with your shipment. Walk around the packages, check for corner damages, dents, rips and most of all are all the staples and tape still secured tightly to the package. Turn the package over and repeat.
• In case of damages, show the driver the issue and mark “damage” on the proof of delivery along with your signature. Take pictures, make notes and copy down the tracking numbers. If the delivery is made when you are not home, call Outdoor Living Today’s Customer Support Line @1-888-658-1658 and advise us immediately about the issue.
• Most often, we can send replacement pieces out quickly once identified so you can complete your project in a reasonable time frame.
It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on the proof of delivery on the carrier’s copy.
For a more detailed read:
How to Receive Small Package Deliveries under 150 lbs via UPS, FEDEX, POSTAL SERVICE