Create the perfect kitchen garden with beautiful tall tomato plants or runner beans for easy picking. We make it easy, get it all in one packaged kit – the Raised Garden Bed 6 x 3 with Trellis / Lid! The 6 x 3 Raised Garden Bed will instantly create a small
contained garden that will be easy to access and grow your fruits and
vegetables. The bed is made using Western Red Cedar and has a 33.5 in. high
perimeter fence around it and includes front hinged fencing panels 12 in.
high. Marine grade hinges allow the front fencing panels to fold down for
easy access to the plants and soil so no stooping required!
Fence panels are all backed with a black wire mesh to keep out rabbits and dogs and any pesky critters. The growing beds are 20 in. high so there is ample space to grow just about any plant! The pre-manufactured cedar panels are designed to assemble with ease with basic tools such as a screw gun and level. The 6 x 3 Raised Cedar Garden Trellis Bed Lid Kit is multi-functional. Lower the lid to keep pesky critters, big and small, out of your garden when your plants are young. Lift your lid as your plants grow and turn it into a 71 in. tall handy trellis for any tall climbing plants. Floor not included and not required.
Once your freight leaves our facility, it usually takes 4-8 business days going standard ground service for the carrier to deliver.
• Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
• Carriers do not call before they deliver. Make sure you offer the phone number you can best be reached at just in case the driver runs into any problems so they can reach you immediately and get further instructions.
• You do not need to be home when the freight arrives, however, receiving the packages in person and signing for the freight if it is in good order is always good practice if possible.
• Deliveries will be made right to the door, porch or garage. Make sure you have a clear path for the truck and driver to maneuver your package onto your property.
• Deliveries made where a signature is not possible may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, garage area.
• Most likely you will need to move each box to your building location. Boxes are heavy and awkward to handle. Please arrange to have another person assist you in moving each box.
• Upon receiving, be sure to check the address label and confirm that the shipment is truly intended for you. Count the parcels and make sure you received all packages included with your shipment. Walk around the packages, check for corner damages, dents, rips and most of all are all the staples and tape still secured tightly to the package. Turn the package over and repeat.
• In case of damages, show the driver the issue and mark “damage” on the proof of delivery along with your signature. Take pictures, make notes and copy down the tracking numbers. If the delivery is made when you are not home, call Outdoor Living Today’s Customer Support Line @1-888-658-1658 and advise us immediately about the issue.
• Most often, we can send replacement pieces
out quickly once identified so you can complete your project in a reasonable
It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on the proof of delivery on the carrier’s copy.
For a more detailed read:
How to Receive Small Package Deliveries under 150 lbs via UPS, FEDEX, POSTAL SERVICE