A little bit of shade, a whole lot of style. No need to avoid the mid-day sun any longer. Grab a cool drink and settle in for a relaxing afternoon under our Breeze Pergola. Functional and great looking – who could ask for more? The 12×16 Breeze pergola kits are made with Western Red Cedar will add beauty and elegance to your patio and garden setting instantly. Start enjoying a meal or just hang out with friends in style
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 8-10 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (we recommend!) Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. Engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. vertical uprights results in a structural post that will have less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware included with kit.
Take advantage of our weekend customer support line (1-888-658-1658) with any assembly questions.
Ships directly to your driveway. You may be required to help the delivery driver offload the crate (15 min).
- Western red cedar construction is environmentally friendly, provides natural beauty and is resistant to decay and insects.
- 144 in. L x 192 in. W outside post to outside post dimensions.
- 6 engineered 5-1/2 in. L x 5-1/2 in. W western red cedar posts provide an overall assembled height of 108 in.
- 162 in. L x 210 in. W overall dimensions including joist and girder overhang.
- Includes notched and pre-marked western red cedar joists.
- Includes notched and pre-drilled western red cedar girders.
- Hardware included screws, nails and lagbolts, some stainless steel hardware.
- 6 sets of post skirting manufactured from western red cedar to conceal post mount hardware included.
- Assembly time is approximately 6-8 hours for 2 persons depending on skill level.
- Western red cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects.
- Product ships unstained.
- Accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
- Made entirely with renewable resources.
- Minimal tools required and hardware included.
- Check with your local building, zoning and neighborhood association to obtain all applicable permits before ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit – you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons.
Louvered Wall Panels
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
- Add on a Louvered Wall Panel to any side of your Breeze pergola.
- Panels are easy to assemble.
- Louvered panels are shipped in kit form and must be assembled on site.
- Pieces must be ordered at time of pergola order and must ship with pergola.
Post Mount Brackets
We recommend using a Post Mount Bracket to secure pergola posts to your foundation.
The First Step