The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is just what you need to store your ever growing arsenal of gardening tools and seasonal outdoor equipment. The double door design gives you easy access to its large interior storage space and features an 86 in. high rear wall, great for maximizing your space!
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. “Lean to Shed” Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed features a tall vertical storage area and is ideal for rakes, shovels, lawnmowers and other gardening supplies. Maximize the space further by hanging bicycles on the 86 in. high rear wall. The 62 in. wide double doors not only look great but more importantly open up wide for better and easy access to all your supplies.
Installation is safe and easy thanks to the shed’s panelized Western Red Cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required, simply screw or nail the components together with the supplied hardware. The 8 ft. x 4 ft. Double Door SpaceSaver Lean To Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look. Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper, and the kit includes a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual and we offer weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
- 62 in. W x 72 in. H double doors provide easy access to your stored items
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for extra strength and ease of assembly
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
- Use the plastic shipping tarp to cover and protect your pieces until you are ready start your project. When finished using it for this…repurpose it!
- If liftgated down, take a minute or two to cut the straps and pull off the tarp. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gouges in the product and if the pallet is broken.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
- There is a time limit of 15-20 free minutes so it is best to have someone there to assist you.
- If hand offloading, briefly check all the pieces as they are handed to you.
On the Day of the Delivery
- On the morning of the delivery, call the carrier to confirm your shipment is on schedule. Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – make sure you are present or have someone available to receive the shipment.
- Make sure your delivery location is easily accessible to the truck and driver. Move vehicles if necessary. Drivers are not allowed to deliver freight that they deem dangerous to themselves or that may damage your property etc.
When the Truck Arrives:
- While the unit is still in the truck, confirm the shipping label has your name, address and is the correct product. If not, call us immediately.
Damages – IMPORTANT
- At the time of delivery, DO NOT SIGN until you have inspected the freight! Look inside the truck to make sure the unit is not damaged before unloading.
- Occasionally the driver will be in a rush and want you to sign quickly. It is your right to take a few minutes to inspect the freight.
- If you notice any damages, please make the notation ‘damaged’ on the delivery receipt upon signing for the receipt of the goods. Take pictures of anything you think looks like damage, including the pallet and call our Customer support line at 1-888-658-1658.
- If there is damage, it is usually quicker and easier to send replacement pieces.
- It is our policy to replace any broken or damaged pieces immediately and to your satisfaction if this notation is shown on both yours and the carrier’s copy of the proof of delivery.
- Remember – You do not have to accept the freight! If your freight shows catastrophic damage, ie – not on a pallet or with multiple pieces broken and sticking out and without our plastic wrap, you can refuse the delivery. Please call our customer support line at 1-888-658-1658 immediately so we can advise you how to proceed.
For a more detailed read:
How to Receive Big Package Deliveries Over 150 lbs
Delivery Times and Delays
- The time it takes to do home deliveries can be unpredictable.
- Traffic and weather can cause delays.
- Morning appointments are usually met, however it is possible that afternoon deliveries may be delivered late or not at all that day.
- If you are concerned, contact the carrier terminal to make sure they are on schedule.
- When making your initial appointment, request a morning appointment if possible. You can also enquire if the carrier does weekend deliveries.
- Be sure to ask for a weekend contact and phone number.